[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”432″ alignment=”center” border_color=”grey” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”full”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
- SmartFrame™ Sub-Structure — At the core of the new design is the SmartFrame™ inner skeleton, which adds lateral stability to the chassis, provides a mounting location for all internal components, and provides additional insulation retention.
- Insulation Retention — Our unique solution eliminates all adhesives from the cabinet insulation, which is secured through mechanical means by the SmartFrame sub-structure and additional retaining rods strategically placed near the blower assembly.
- No External Side or Back Screws — The SmartFrame sub-structure eliminates the need for screws in the side or back of the cabinet. Not only does this provide easier, non-damaging sliding of the unit but more importantly will prevent screw sweating in high-humidity applications.
- Easily Convertible Four-Way Multi-Position Design — The All-Aluminum evaporator coil is mounted to a coil pan with built-in grooves designed to slide in and out on tracks mounted to the SmartFrame sub-structure. The unit ships ready for upflow / horizontal left applications. Changing to downflow / horizontal right applications is as easy as removing the front panel, sliding the coil out, flipping it over and sliding it back in.
- Three-Hole Condensate Pan — Accommodates both vertical andhorizontal applications.
- Tool-less Filter Access — All models feature internal 1” common size filter provisions. B chassis models use a 16”x 20” filter, C chassis models use a 20”x 20” filter and D chassis models use a 24”x 20” filter.
- Multiple Electrical Knockouts — The cabinet provides additional electrical knockouts and backing plates for easier electrical installations.
- Improved Water Management — During design of these units, we improved water management, and made noticeable differences in the form of sheet metal and molded diverters, which better prevents water blow-off from the coil. There is also a downflow drain pan insulation kit (DPI B, C & D) available for the pan bottom when installing in a downflow application.
- Low-Leakage Cabinet — All models comply with the factory-sealed air handling credit with or without field-installed filter kits as listed in the 2001 Florida Building Code, Chapter 13, Section 610.2.A.2.1.
- UV Light Compatibility — The front coil cabinet and A-coil triangle end plate provide knockouts for installing most single-probe UV lights.
- Embossed Cabinet and Doors — The cabinet and front doors incorporate embossments to increase cabinet strength and enhance aesthetics.
- Heavy-Gauge Bottom Plate — The bottom plate below the filter assembly is made from heavy-gauge stock, which provides stability during shipping and installation.
- 21” Cabinet Depth for easy attic installations.